Louisiana - Neurology – (48891)
seeking a fellowship trained neurologist to serve as director of the movement disorders program.
– This leadership position will join three fellowship trained movement disorders specialists, an advanced practice nurse, and a functional neurosurgeon
– Candidate will support outpatient clinic, inpatient service, resident and medical student education
– Associate professor or professor rank, with a demonstrated track record in clinical trials, peer reviewed publications, external funding support, and with a drive to develop and grow those activities
– Fellowship training in movement disorders is required as well as completion of neurology residency in an ACGME-accredited program
– Board-certified and fellowship trained in neurology
– Eligible for Louisiana licensure
– Competitive compensation
– Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
– Flexible spending accounts
– 403(b) university funded retirement plan
– Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
– Employee assistance program
– Employee wellness program
– Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
– Malpractice provided
Skill: Movement Disorders
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.