Louisiana - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (48889)
seeking an OBGYN for a full time, employed opportunity at Regional Medical Center, located in, LA.
– Seeking an OB/GYN interested in offering state-of-the-art obstetrical and gynecological care in a patient-centered, provider-friendly, and outcomes-focused practice
– Ideal candidate will be comfortable in a busy clinical practice, robotically trained, comfortable working with nurse-midwives, and have 3+ years experience
– Opportunity to provide significant input in programmatic efforts and clinical and practice operations with potential for leadership, commensurate with experience
– Practice will support L&D and other women’s services needs at Regional Medical Center
– Practice call will be 1:3 or better (home call only) with the possibility to move to 1:6
– Must board certified or board eligible
– Eligible for licensure in Louisiana
– Competitive compensation
– Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
– Flexible spending accounts
– 403(b) university funded retirement plan
– Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
– Employee assistance program and employee wellness program
– Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
– Malpractice provided
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.