Louisiana - Family Medicine – (48886)
seeking full time, outpatient family medicine candidates for faculty appointment.
– Candidates with faculty development fellowship training or MPH are encouraged to apply
– Ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years of experience
– Must have a demonstrated record of clinical, teaching and scholarly activities
– Faculty spend approximately 70-80% in one of the family medicine outpatient clinics with the remainder promoting our academic and teaching mission
– Department of Family Medicine is committed to collaborative efforts in patient care, clinical research, and student education
– Excellent opportunity for an academic family medicine physician to help grow our current clinical practice, enrich our medical student curriculum, and contribute to our research endeavors
– Board certified in family medicine
– Applicants must be eligible for licensure in Louisiana
– Position does not qualify for visa sponsorship
– Competitive compensation
– Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
– Flexible spending accounts
– 403(b) university funded retirement plan
– Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
– Employee assistance program
– Employee wellness program
– Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.