Louisiana - Neurology – (48885)
seeking an academic stroke neurologist to join the comprehensive stroke program.
– Join University Medical Center, the hub of a growing neuroscience network anchored by the comprehensive stroke program, with partners in both Louisiana and Mississippi
– Successful candidate will be expected to continue to grow the clinical stroke program
– Candidate will be involved in outpatient clinic, inpatient hospital service, and telemedicine call
– Teach students, residents, and mentor fellows enrolled in our ACGME-accredited vascular neurology fellowship program
– Play a vital role in expanding the stroke research program in collaboration with other faculty members
– Must possess the training to qualify for an academic appointment
– Fellowship in vascular/stroke neurology required and from an ACGME-accredited program
– Board-certified or board eligible
– Eligible for licensure in Louisiana
– Position does not qualify for visa sponsorship
– Competitive compensation
– Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
– Flexible spending accounts
– 403(b) university funded retirement plan
– Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
– Employee assistance program
– Employee wellness program
– Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.