Louisiana - Urology – (48882)
seeking a full-time urologist to join the faculty.
– Fellowship training preferred in urologic oncology, endourology and stone disease, female Pelvic urology or general urology
– Board certified in internal medicine and board eligible or certified in urology
– Eligible for Louisiana licensure
– Opportunity to establish a clinical practice and be a part of urology residency and fellowship training, medical student education, and basic/clinical research
– Provide urology coverage at Medical Center, University Medical Center and the Healthcare System Medical Center
– Active participation in the development of urology programs at the medical centers
– Outpatient clinic responsibilities at Urology Clinic and outreach sites as assigned
– Teaching responsibilities include formal and informal teaching activities for medicine residents, urology fellows, and medical students
– Comfortable with developing and participating in clinical and translational research and encouraging residents and fellows to participate with you in these studies
– Publication of findings in peer-review journals is expected with a minimum of one publication per year preferred
– With robotics available, applicants should be comfortable with the da Vinci robot
– After hours and weekend interventional coverage in rotation with other faculty
– Competitive compensation
– Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
– Flexible spending accounts
– 403(b) university funded retirement plan
– Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
– Employee assistance program
– Employee wellness program
– Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on both campuses
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.