Louisiana - Internal Medicine – (48881)
seeking a clinician educator/hospice and palliative internist.
– Join a robust academic group of clinical educators providing care at university-affiliated hospitals
– Team is active in scholarly activities including quality improvement and medical education
– Ideal candidate will have experience and interest in medical student, resident, and fellow education
– Department features the only palliative medicine fellowship program in the state of Louisiana
– Candidates from underrepresented minorities are encouraged to apply
– Program is comprised of a group of teaching faculty that practice evidence-based medicine to provide the highest quality care and excellence in palliative medicine
– Board certified or board eligible in internal medicine with fellowship training in palliative medicine
– Eligible for licensure in the state of Louisiana
– Position does not qualify for visa sponsorship
– Competitive compensation
– Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
– Flexible spending accounts
– 403(b) university funded retirement plan
– Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
– Employee assistance program
– Employee wellness program
– Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.