Louisiana - Gastroenterology – (48880)
seeking a gastroenterologist for faculty appointment in the Section of Gastroenterology.
– Full-time faculty appointment
– Ideal candidate will have skills in a variety of endoscopic procedures, a strong academic background, and be comfortable in a busy clinical practice while working with students and fellows
– Clinical responsibilities include inpatient consults and outpatient clinics at Tulane and affiliated hospitals
– Fellowship training in gastroenterology required
– ABIM board certification or eligibility in gastroenterology
– Position does not qualify for visa sponsorship
– Competitive compensation
– Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
– Flexible spending accounts
– 403(b) university funded retirement plan
– Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
– Employee assistance program
– Employee wellness program
– Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.