Louisiana - Nurse Practitioner – (48874)
The Registered Nurse plans, coordinates and implements patient care specific to the age of the patient population served on the assigned units. He/she ensures that quality care is provided in an efficient and safe manner, consistent with the unit’s standards of care. He/she demonstrates performance consistent with the mission, philosophy and goals of the unit and organization; remains flexible to changing systems; is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice; and treats staff, physicians, patients and families with consideration and respect.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure in the State of Louisiana.
- Current BCLS certification (every 2 years)
- Current ACLS certification encouraged
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in ICU preferred.
- Current PALS certification encouraged.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.