Louisiana - Nurse Practitioner – (48872)
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical/surgical setting. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatically. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
• Current state Registered Nurse Li censure, within state of practice.
• Current BCLS certification.
• Current ACLS certification encouraged.
• Current PALS certification encouraged
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Additional languages preferred.
Skills: Basic computer knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $31.00 per hour
Mask are required during work hours and are provided for all healthcare workers.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.