Louisiana - Vascular surgery – (48860)
Vascular Interventional Fellowship in Houma, LA
Interventional Fellows will work with the country’s leading peripheral interventionalist in this one-year program designed for the interventional cardiologist who has an interest in PAD diagnosis and interventions. We have state-of-the-art cath labs and excellent hospital relationships.
Benefits of Working
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care including services for electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management, complex device implantation and complex ablations
- State-of-the-art cath labs
- Excellent hospital relationships
- Host of annual medical conference attracting more than 4,000 attendees and receiving international exposure
- Focus on efficiency to maximize patient volume and minimize non-productivity
- Balanced workloads with nurse practitioners
- Comprehensive benefits including paid medical malpractice, health, life, disability, 401K and pension
- Office space located on or near hospital campuses with comprehensive diagnostics
- Opportunity to participate in device and pharmaceutical research trials
- Latest technology in telemedicine
About Our Communities
- Our mid-sized cities are major destinations for cultural amenities, entertainment and services with quick access to international airports.
- Booming economies with diverse populations
- Upscale developments and some of the best dining and shopping in the regions we serve
- Year-round mild climate – outdoorsman’s paradise
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.