Ohio - Family Medicine – (48854)
Family Medicine – Northwestern Ohio
- Group practice with 2 physicians and 2 NP’s.
- FT – 36 patient care hours with 4 administrative hours
- Office support staff includes designated MA, practice triage nurse and care coordinator
- Large, new office space located on 1st floor within the hospital
- OMT Table
- Onsite hospital based Lab, X-ray (MRI and CT), & Cardiopulmonary
- Robust pharmacy department with established programs to support chronic disease management
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits.
- Practice location is within the hospital
- Option for outpatient or traditional practice style tailored to suit your practice style
- Flexible patient appointment hours allow providers to control their work schedule
- Tax free student loan forgiveness available through state funding.
- EMR: Epic
- Work in new, modern facility. Hospital opened doors to a new facility May 2012
Benefit package include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan
- CME, DEA, OH license, Board fees, Relocation Reimbursement
- Enhanced benefits for physicians working 36 clinical hours include additional PTO, CME $’s and Retirement Plan
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters® (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.