Oklahoma - Hematology/Oncology – (48850)
Hospital owned employed Hematology/Oncology group
- Located in Southwest Oklahoma only 90 minutes to Oklahoma City. City population of 100,000
- Group has 6 Hematology/Oncology physicians, 2 Radiation Oncologists, 1 Dermatologist
- Call will be 1:5
- Group is owned in conjunction with three area hospitals serving Southwest Oklahoma
- Ideal start date will be in the Summer of 2022
- Very competitive salary range and incentive compensation plan plus full benefits and relocation assistance
- Salary is negotiable and starts around $450,000+ for new graduates
- Can expect to make another $25,000 – $50,000 in bonus incentives the first year. WRVU bonus system.
- Must be fellowship trained in Hematology/Oncology or Medical Oncology
- Open to J-1 or H1-B visa sponsorship
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.