Ohio - Emergency Medicine – (48847)
Emergency Medicine – Northeastern Ohio
- Full-time and Part-time positions available
- 346 bed facility in Northeastern Ohio
- Designated Level III Trauma Center; the hospital became the first in Ohio to achieve Chest Pain v5 accreditation, which is the highest level accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Multi-functional treatment rooms for patients with varied conditions
- A dynamic ER’s design focused on providing a better experience for patients and visitors
- Certified Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Significant potential for leadership opportunities
- The 30 minutes or less ER Service Pledge
- 24 hour coverage by emergency doctors and prompt access to general surgeons and anesthesiologists
- One-hour drive from Pittsburgh and Cleveland
- Competitive Salary
- Lucrative Sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Attractive year-end incentive bonus
- 401K and deferred compensation
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.