Ohio - Psychiatry – (48841)
Psychiatry – Western Ohio
- Seeking a full-time, BE/BC psychiatrist to join their employed physician network
- This is an exceptional opportunity, affiliated with a progressive health system surrounded by dynamic and family-friendly communities.
- Responsibilities include inpatient and outpatient work
- 21 bed inpatient adult psychiatry unit
- Crisis Center located in the Medical Center’s Emergency Department
- Outpatient offices conveniently located adjacent to the inpatient unit
- Call responsibility includes one weekday evening and 13 weekends per year
- Competitive compensation package including signing bonus
- Student loan forgiveness and stipends for current residents/fellows
- Robust benefit package including relocation assistance
- Potential academic appointment at Wright State Boonshoft School of Medicine
About the Medical Center:
- Progressive 182-bed acute care hospital located on a beautiful 130-acre campus
- Conveniently located 25 miles from Dayton, within 70 miles to Columbus and Cincinnati and 15 minutes from the Dayton International Airport
Communities to Call Home:
- Excellent educational offerings including public and private options
- Wide array of housing options; choose from new subdivisions, historical neighborhoods or rental properties
- Hiking and bicycle trails, canoeing, kayaking, and beautiful parks for the entire family
- Sporting events in nearby Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus including the Dayton Dragons Baseball, major league baseball and professional football, soccer and hockey
- 16 colleges and universities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.