Ohio - Internal Medicine – (48839)
Family Medicine – Western Ohio
Employed practice is seeking board certified/board eligible family medicine/internal medicine physicians to meet the growing demand for outpatient primary care services in their area
Generous benefits include:
- Competitive compensation, signing bonus, and loan forgiveness
- Stipends available for current residents
- Relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Paid vacation
- Paid days for CME with annual reimbursed allowance
- Rich benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Customized marketing and tech support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Close association with Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.