Ohio - Orthopedic Surgery – (48835)
Orthopedic Surgery – Western Ohio
- Seeking an additional board certified/board eligible General or Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon working with full range of orthopedic and sports medicine services, including knee, and hip joint replacement in addition to surgical and non-surgical care of work and sports-related injuries.
- Practice treats both adult and youth patients.
- This is an exceptional opportunity, affiliated with a progressive health system surrounded by dynamic and family-friendly communities.
- Employed practice
- Practice Surgery Scheduler and X-ray Tech
- Competitive compensation package including signing bonus, relocation, student loan forgiveness and stipends for current residents
- Robust benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, retirement
- Customized marketing and tech support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Progressive 182-bed acute care hospital located on a beautiful 130-acre campus
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.