Ohio - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (48832)
Pulmonary/Critical Care – Nocturnist – Northwestern Ohio
- Collegial colleagues and dynamic work environment
- 7 on / 7 off model
- 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM
- Teaching and Research Opportunities
- Full employment with physician group
- “Built-in Referral system”
- Catchment area encompasses 28-counties throughout northwest Ohio & southern Michigan
- Competitive compensation and excellent befefit package to include, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability, 401(k), deferred retirement options, & malpractice insurance
- Quality Performance Incentive bonuses
- Generous CME allowance and vacation
- Assistance with relocation up to $10K
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.