Ohio - Allergy & Immunology – (48831)
Allergy/Immunology – Northwestern Ohio
Position Highlights –
- Recent Grads welcome to apply!
- Treats all allergic diseases, asthma and immunodeficiency disorders
- Large patient base – nearly 100 new referrals each month
- Practice has grown to 5,000 patients annually
- Excellent payor mix
- Active teaching and academic activities
- Clinical rotations offered ro primary care residents and A/I fellows in training
- Opportunity to treat a variety of patients – pediatrics, adults, geriatrics
- Call 1:2
- Work with a collaborative and collegial team of professionals
- Full employment with physician group
- Day shift (Office Hours – 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
- Average of 25 – 30 patient visits per day
- Large referral area encompasses 28-counties throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan
- Attractive vacation and CME
- Competitive compensation with full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability, 401 (k), with employer contribution and deferred retirement options
- Attractive balance of work and lifestyle
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.