Ohio - Orthopedic Surgery – (48830)
Orthopedic Adult Reconstruction – Northwestern Ohio
- Seeking an BC/BE Orthopedic surgeon with fellowship training in Adult Reconstructive Surgery (Total Hip and Total Knee) to join their team
- Health system employed, solo practice with all ancillary services needed to support an orthopedic practice
- Opportunity would allow potential partner to quickly develop a total joint practice, but opportunity to practice some general othopedics would be available
- Forty-two beds, specifically designed for orthopaedic and spine needs.
- A patient-centric environment designed with orthopaedic safety in mind, right down to the selection of flooring material.
- Six operating rooms, featuring the most advanced surgical equipment available.
- State-of-the-art pain technology, to manage pain after surgery, reduces narcotics use and speeds up recovery.
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive compensation with Quality Performance Financial incentives
- CME Allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Onboarding concierge service
- Physician Marketing Services
- Community awareness and education
- Provide easy access to earn patient referrals
- Build relationships
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.