Ohio - Occupational Medicine – (48829)
Occupational Medicine – Northwestern Ohio
- Comprehensive, established, multi-site occupational medicine program
- Dedicated to occupational health
- M-F days with no call required
- Life & AD&D
- Care/management of musculoskeletal injuries, lacerations, exposures, etc.
- Physical exams including pre-employment, DOT, return-to-work, fit-for-duty, police/fire, executive
- OSHA surveillance/exams
- MRO duties
- Professional and timely communication with clients
- Willing to visit/tour client worksites
- Assist with development/revision of policies and procedures, quality and customer satisfaction initiatives
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive compensation with Quality Performance Financial incentives
- Paid time off / CME Allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Onboarding concierge service
- Physician Marketing Services
- Community awareness and education
- Provide easy access to earn patient referrals
- Build relationships
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.