Ohio - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (48824)
Ob/Gyn – Northwestern Ohio
Ideal Candidate Has:
- Confidence and skills caring for very high risk obstetrical patients
- Strong skills with gynecologic surgery
- Comfortable working with patients with multiple social determinants of health
- Strong interest in teaching of residents and students
- Must be team player and flexible with scheduling
About the opening:
- 5 physicians in the group and seeking to add 2 more
- 4 CNMs and 2 NPs
- Hours Per Week – In Office: Goals is 3-4 days/week
- Office Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
- In Hospital: 1-2 L&D day shifts/week with 3 weekday calls/month and one 24 hour weekend call/month
- Weekend Hours: one 24 hour weekend call/month
- Call Rotation / Call Coverage: 3 weekday calls and one 24 hour weekend call/month
- Procedures Performed In Office: Colposcopy, LEEP, IUD, Nexplanon, sonohysterogram, etc.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.