Ohio - Neurology – (48819)
Neurology – Northwestern Ohio
This position consists of 3 components:
- Building an OP (ambulatory) practice including incorporating virtual visits and open to extending ambulatory access in 2 locations. (Approximately 75-80% proportion of work)
- Providing inpatient rounding service/call as part of an equitable rotation with partners. There are 2 rounding services – a level 1 trauma center and a metro service (includes 3 small community hospitals within 10 miles apart). (Approximately 20-25% proportion of work)
- Resident Teaching and Clinics – Includes providing didactics, 1/week resident clinic and teaching during rounding services, journal clubs and providing a minimum of 1/yr grand rounds presentation.
- Mobile Stroke Unit
- Dedicated team of employed neurosurgeons with experience in the full aspects of neurosurgical care and procedures including clipping and hemi-craniotomy for large hemispheric strokes and intracranial bleeds
- Dedicated Endovascular Neurosurgery service provided by two experienced full time interventional and stroke neurologists
- Great support, relationship and interaction with Pulmonary and surgical/trauma critical care teams with moving toward 24/7 block models
- Tele-NeuroICU robot in the neuro-critical care unit for 24/7 communication via your smart device
- Dedicated Neocritical Care nurse practitioners
- Academic pursuit with resident’s rotation from emergency medicine, preliminary medicine, family practice, internal medicine and surgical residents and fellows
- 24 hrs EEG monitoring
- Video EEG monitoring
- 24/7 TCD transcranial ultrasound
- Clinical research infra-structure support
- EPIC electronic medical record with access on your smart device
Benefit package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (funded 100% by company)
- CME, DEA, OH license, Board fees, Relocation Reimbursement
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters® (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.