Ohio - Surgical Oncology – (48816)
Surgical Oncology – Northwest Ohio
- Highest Designations to treat obstetrical, newborn and trauma patients
- Comprehensive Women’s Services
- Nationally recognized Heart Center
- Nationally recognized Pediatric Diabetes Program
- Comprehensive Cancer Centers
- The region’s first dedicated hospital-based Palliative Care Unit
- Complete neuroscience and neurological services for adults and children
- Comprehensive Critical Care Transportation system that includes five air ambulances (Life Flight) and seven mobile intensive care units
- Premier provider of Medical Education Programs including allopathic and osteopathic residencies and Mercy College
- Highly acclaimed Occupational Health Services
- Home Care services
- Outpatient laboratory, Radiology and Surgical Services
- Mercy Centers for Health Promotion
- Sleep Disorder Centers
- Comprehensive, interdisciplinary Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
Benefit package include:
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
Sign on Bonus
Student Loan Assistance
Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (funded 100% by company)
CME, DEA, OH license, Board fees, Relocation Reimbursement
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters® (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.