Ohio - Family Medicine – (48812)
Family Medicine Near Dayton, OH
Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join a thriving Primary Care team
This is a great opportunity for a physician who is looking to join a well established and highly respected community practice where they can provide the best possible medical care in a patient-centered medical home
- Provide personalized family practice services to established and/or new patients
- Help patients and families improve quality of life by addressing symptom needs and defining care goals
- Provide outpatient call coverage in 1:6 rotation
- Average patients per day is 22-25
- Work with a team oriented, multidisciplinary group including advanced practicing clinicians, licensed clinical social workers, nurse care coordinators, psychologists, and other integrated providers.
- Flexible scheduling
- Strong support and resources from leadership
- Amazing Earning Potential – Aggressive Base + Production
- Sign-on Bonus
- School loan assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, Matching Retirement, Paid Malpractice & Tail Coverage
- SERP (Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan)
- CME up to $10k/year; Board and licensing fees are eligible
- Generous TIME OFF (no accrual period)
Physicians and families enjoy:
- 40 Minutes – Columbus, Ohio ~ 35 Minutes – Dayton, Ohio
- Only community hospital in the county
- Mad River – Biking trails – art museum – historic city – symphony – brewery – farmers market
- Cincinnati only 1.5 Hour Away!
- Cost of living very low with average home costing $140k
- 5 International and Major Airports Close By
- Busiest ED in the entire Health System with approximately 77k visits a year- additional patients in Urbana
- Urbana has Critical Access Hospital 25 beds with hospitalist coverage with NEW GeroPsych Unit
- Brand new 2011 254-bed hospital with Hospitalist program for admissions and inpatient surgery center
- Strong referral network within the Physician Group and affiliated partners
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.