Ohio - Orthopedic Surgery – (48811)
Orthopedic Sports Near Dayton, OH
45 minutes from Columbus, Ohio – 30 minutes from Dayton, Ohio – 60 minutes from Cincinnati, Ohio!
- MAKO robot & Hana table
- Full Benefits / CME / Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan / Paid time off
- Competitive signing bonus, resident stipends, and student loan repayment.
- 1:6 call (set by collaboration of providers with quarterly review by service line leaders)
- A balance of Inpatient/Outpatient Care Hospital Medicine Program (1 day office, 1 day OR rotation)
- $1 million renovation encompassing 20,000 sq. ft. building with:
- new Ortho suite
- new wellness center
- newly remodeled PT clinic
- Office support includes:
- a mid-level provider
- MA to support clerical work
- Rad. Tech. for x-ray on site
- Ambulatory Surgery Center is 100 ft. from ortho office
- Outpatient lab and imaging (MRI, CT) is about 2 miles from office
- Five other PT clinics in the community with two at universities and two pediatric clinics
- Heavy growth market with Significant volume opportunity
- newest provider exceeding guarantee within 7 months
- currently 1000+ cases per year with ortho providers
- 205+ surgeries can be expected year one for new provider
- 40% trauma and 60% elective
- Average annual wRVUs=10,000/provider
- Engagement within the Community
- Sports Med. coverage needed for games (optional)
- Physician leadership opportunity for oversight of the program (optional)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.