Ohio - Gastroenterology – (48810)
Gastroenterology near Dayton, OH – Earning Potential above 90% MGMA
Actively recruiting BE/BC Gastroenterologists to join a growing practice and replace retiring physicians.
- Experience in ERCP and EUS not required.
- Earning potential above 90th percentile of AMGA/MGMA compensation standards.
- Competitive signing bonus, resident stipends, and student loan repayment.
- Strong Advanced Practitioner support – 1 Nurse Practitioner located in clinic
Ambulatory Surgery Center
- A balance of Inpatient/Outpatient Care Hospital Medicine Program
- Full Benefits / CME / SERP / Paid time off
- New 190 Scopes!
- Community-based hospital
- Large catchment area 200k plus
Health System offers:
- 2 Year Income Guarantee with Additional Earning Potential
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (funded 100% by company)
- CME, DEA, OH license, Board fees, Relocation Reimbursement
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters® (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.