Ohio - Psychiatry – (48805)
Outpatient Psychiatry – Northern Ohio
Seeking a motivated BE/BC psychiatrist interested in outpatient work to join a progressive healthcare team in Northern Ohio
- 400-bed acute care medical center serving a population of over 300,000 in a five county area.
- Only full service medical center in the county. Full continuum of care available including ED, acute inpatient physical rehabilitation, home health, DME and outpatient services.
- 24/7 adult and pediatric hospitalists program available
Inpatient Psychiatric Unit
- Inpateint Unit has been serving the mental health needs of the community for almost 50 years.
- Licensed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and HFAP for 34 beds.
- 6 beds are in a “Special Care Unit” which allows a higher level of observation and care.
- Multi-disciplinary staff includes nurses, discharge planners, therapists, recreational therapists and the psychiatrists.
- Individual, group, family and marital counseling
- Community psychiatric support treatment services for people with a sever mental illness
- Hotline and crisis services
- Mental health education
- Outpatient alcohol and other day treatment services offered in seven counties across north central Ohio
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.