Ohio - Urology – (48798)
Urology Senior Medical Director – Southern Ohio
Office Hours/Work Schedule
- Monday – Thursday 8:00a-4:30p; Friday 8:00a – 12 pm
- Final office hours will be determined by OR block time and inpatient consult volume
- 1 LPN
- 1 MOA
- 1 Surgery scheduler
- As the practice grows and new physician and APP’s are added, they will increase staff. Their minimum nursing is typically 1:1.
Call Schedule/CERP (if applicable)
- Shared with local private Urologist
- Call will be 1:3 when fully staffed.
- 20-30 patients/day Procedures average 8/day.
- Physician will have ability to do Cysto Ureteroscopy with Fluoroscopy, Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy, Cystoscopy RGP w/Fluoro Bladder Biopsy, Cysto Transurethral Resection Prostate, Hydrocelectomy, Cysto TURP Bipolar, Interstim Removal.
- Office procedures include Vasectomy, Cystoscopy, and Prostate Biopsy
- Office equipment: Trophon Machine and Ultrasound Machine
- Hospital equipment – We have a standalone Urology suite. It has a fixed Siemens Uroskop Omnia max table. Olympus rigid and flexible scopes. Lumenis Pulse Moses Holmium laser. Boston Scientific Lithoclast. Stryker camera system. Gyrus PK Super Pulse SE.
- Will purchase Robotic Surgical System
- Desire to build comprehensive Urology program
- Leadership experience
- Assist in recruiting additional Urologist
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.