Ohio - Podiatry – (48795)
Podiatry – Southern Ohio
Hours/Work Schedule o Office hours:
- Orthopedic Associates Office Monday-Thursday, 8:00a – 5:00p, Friday 8:00a – 12:00p
- Wound Health Center – 2 half days (either 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 12:30 – 4:30 p.m.)
- No call, but responsible for responding to critical alert values
Staffing – Orthopedic Associates Office
- 1 Surgical Podiatrist
- 2 Orthopedic Surgeons
- 3 Orthopedic Physician Assistants
- 6 MOA
- 4 LPN
- 1 CMA
- 2 Ortho Techs
- 2 Surgery Schedulers
- 1 Office Manager
Staffing – Wound Healing Center
- 6 Providers
- 2 LPN
- 4 RN
- 2 Office Coordinators
- 1 Nurse Manager
- 1 Program Director
- Orthopedic Associates Office – 30 patients/day
- Wound Healing Center -30 patients/ ½ day
Additional details/expectations of the position:
- Support of all wound care services and advanced modalities implemented for healing patients in our community.
- Prior wound care/hyperbaric experience is a plus.
- The ideal candidate would handle all of the “general podiatric” needs of the target population and would not be surgical in nature.
- There may also be an expectation of floating to their 4 Family Health Centers, 1 day a week as well, for general podiatry needs.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.