Ohio - Dermatology – (48793)
Dermatology – Southern Ohio
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) Dermatologist to join a rapidly growing and highly productive outpatient dermatology clinic
- Office hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Call requirements: call can be taken from home and would be for clinic patients that may have a complication after hours. Calls are rare, typically once every few months.
- Join one Dermatologist, 2 MOAs, 2 LPNs, 1 CMA, 1 documentation assistant, and an office manager
- 40-45 patients/day
- 20-30 procedures/day
- Shave/Punch biopsies, cryotherapy, excisions, intralesional and intramuscular injections, medical Botox, I&D’s, intense pulse light treatments, chemical peels, comedone extraction
- Phototherapy booth, intense pulse light machine, Hyfrecator, smoke evacuator, microscope, dermatoscopes, supplies to support all procedures, all rooms are set up to be procedure rooms
Additional details, expectations of the position:
- They have phlebotomy lab services across the hall for needed testing, an in-house specialty pharmacy, and outpatient services onsite.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.