Kentucky - Intensivist (Critical Care) – (48775)
Specialty: Urgent Care
Candidate type: MD, DO
Certification: BE or BC
Loan repayment: Yes
- Urgent Care clinics and facilities incorporate specialists within the Medical Group, plus ancillary services including imaging, physical therapy, lab and more.
- Staffed with physicians and advance practice clinicians (APRNs and PAs) plus RNs, LPNs, medical office assistants and registration support staff.
- Some occupational medicine, certification required
- Competitive salary, 182 shifts annually
- Henderson/Madisonville Urgent Care Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., and weekend hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Owensboro Urgent Care Hours: Monday – Sunday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic EMR in clinics and hospitals
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility, the Healthpark
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
- Seeking board-certified and board-eligible candidates. Experienced physicians and those still in training are invited to apply
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus; ask about residency stipends and student loan assistance
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually and more.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.