Kentucky - Cardiology – (48773)
Interventional Cardiology – Western Kentucky
- Employed practice seeks a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join their team due to growth
- Base salary: $650,000 with two-year guarantee plus RVU bonus incentive
- Join 8 employed Cardiologists and 6 APPs in the Heart Center
- Interventional Cardiologists spend, on average, 2 ½ days per week in the labs and 2 ½ days per week covering outpatient clinics
- Heart Center developed a Structural Heart program in 2021
- State-of-the-art equipment including 4 Cath labs and Hybrid OR
- Staff call 1:13, Interventional call 1:4
- Heart Center employs Non-Invasive Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists (including structural intervention), Advanced Cardiac Imaging including Cardiac MRI and Cardiac CT, Echo services including 3D and strain imaging, Nuclear Cardiology, Arrhythmia, and comprehensive Cardiothoracic Surgery services.
- Hospital built in 2013 and is licensed for 477 beds.
- EMR EPIC
- Family Medicine residency program – opportunities for teaching, if desired
- 18 county service area of over 500,000 people
- Benefits include: $50,000 sign-on/relocation bonus, 240 hours of PTO, Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, student loan repayment and residency stipends, & more
- Located in Western Kentucky – just 45 minutes from Evansville, IN and 90 minutes from Louisville
- No visa sponsorship available
- Local airport offers flights to St. Louis and Orlando
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.