Kentucky - Cardiology – (48773)
seeking two additional board-certified or board-eligible Interventional Cardiologists to join our employed physician group, consisting of eight cardiologists and six cardiac PAs/NPs. Due to volume and growth in our 15-county service area, we are seeking additional Interventional Cardiologists to help the team provide additional clinic coverage, as well as perform cases in our state-of-the-art Cath lab. Additionally we have an interest in developing a structural Heart Program. Our ideal candidate will be a team player with outstanding dedication to patient service who participates in comprehensive interventional cardiology and clinical services. Our cardiology department provides consultation.
- Competitive, two-year guaranteed base salary, up-front bonus, with RVU bonus potential
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, and $6,000 CME annually
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Modern $378 million flagship hospital facility (opened in 2013) licensed for 477 beds, hospitalist group, and state-of-the-art equipment including 4 CATH Labs
- Providing access to care for a population draw of 400,000
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.