Kentucky - Cardiothoracic Surgery – (48771)
Specialty: Cardiothoracic Surgery
Candidate type: MD, DO
Visas Accepted: No J1 or H1
Loan Repayment: Not Specified
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU potential, upfront bonus and full benefit package
- $6,000 CME annually and six weeks of vacation
- Operate in a modern $378 million flagship hospital facility (opened in 2013)
- One dedicated heart OR (used only for CT procedures)
- Four dedicated OR open-heart teams with many years of experience
- Full-spectrum CT practice (cardiac and thoracic)
- Call 1:2 (average of eight calls per day); PAs assist with call three weeks per month
- High-volume Cath lab 2,400 diagnostic caths, 850 PCIs annually
- Medical office building attached to hospital
- Full-service employed cardiology group with four cath labs
- Specialized nurses in Intensive Care, Critical Care, cardiac and progressive care, and OR areas
- Family Medicine Residency program; teaching opportunities available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.