Kentucky - Nurse Practitioner – (48748)
Summary: The Employee Health Coordinator will be responsible for all functions of the employee health program and for providing clinical employee health services. The EHC is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, and assisting the organization with all regulatory compliance. The EHC with collaborate with the infection control nurse to ensure compliance within the organization. Implement and promotes employee health, vaccination, wellness, and safety; maintains health files on all employees, students, chaplains, and volunteers; manages employee health blood borne pathogen exposure, employee occupational injury occurrences, including worker’s compensation claims. Establishes and implements an annual influenza vaccination program; provides education regarding influenza vaccination, appropriate precautions for prevention of transmission, and report to federal agency per requirement.
Staff Development Coordinator (SDC) is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and evaluating educational programs for all clinical services and other departments to promote the growth and development of its licensed and non-licensed staff. The SDC shall use education models that incorporate the current Standards of Practice. The SDC is administratively responsible for the KBN approved Continuing Education Providers. The SDC is responsible for ensuring that documentation for all training and education is completed and maintained in accordance with state, federal and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Sound critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work in a positive teamwork environment
- Demonstrate ability to lead, initiate and complete projects with strong organization, professional/tactful customer service skills
- Possess Strong Computer Skills; proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to lead and facilitate process improvement
- Education: Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing, BSN required
- Registered Nurse RN – “current” active nurse licensure to practice in the state of Kentucky
- Experience: Minimum of five years’ nursing experience in acute adult patient care clinical role; with 1-2 years’ experience as an instructor preferred.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS provider -working toward instructorship in each discipline
- Trauma provider certification: preferred
- Clinical education experience-preferred
We are looking for candidates who are “devoted” to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We offer Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance, Long-term/Short-term Disability, and 401K.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.