Ohio - Internal Medicine – (48738)
Internal Medicine – Southwestern Ohio
- Seeking Internal Medicine physicians for outpatient employment opportunities within a network of over 120 physicians throughout the greater Dayton and northern Cincinnati areas
Full and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Stipends available for current residents
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Paid vacation
- Paid days for CME with annual reimbursed allowance
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short and Long-Term Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing and tech support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Close association with Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.