Ohio - Vascular surgery – (48732)
Vascular Surgery – Southeastern Ohio
- Hospital employed group seeking BC Vascular Surgeon
- HIGHLY competitive salary guaranteed for 2 years with the ability for productivity bonuses (wRVUs)
- Signing bonus – $30,000+
- Student Loan Repayment – up to $100,000
- Stipend for final year in training (if applicable)
- Relocation Expense Reimbursement – $15,000
- Annual CME – $5,000
- Business Expense Reimbursement
- Growing 200 bed, not-for-profit community based hospital
- 11 bed ICU, plus step-down unit
- 24 bed special care unit
- 24 bed observation unit
- Supportive & collaborate medical staff and the administration
- Independent medical system governed by a volunteer board of community members
- Innovative and proactive medical strategies and structure
- Paid time off (PTO): 6 weeks (30 business days) and/or scheduling flexibility
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Retirement: 403(b), 457, and a generous pension plans
- Highly competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for physician (and family).
- Beautiful mid-western town within close distance of larger cities when convenient.
- Excellent public and private schools in the area
- Local activities for family and friends:
- Theatre/music, hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, boating/kayaking, hunting, fishing, skiing/snowboarding, crafting, antiques, fitness, camping, ATV trail & more
- Excellent fine dining venues
- Local regional airport for quick, convenient travel +plus three international airports within 2 hours:
- Columbus (CMH), Pittsburgh (PITT) & Cleveland (CLE)
- Low cost of living
- Attractive housing market that includes homes to meet any need
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.