Ohio - Pain Management – (48729)
Pain Medicine – Southeastern Ohio
- Seeking a BC/BE physician that specializes in pain medicine (non-interventional) to effectively provide care for patients with acute, chronic and/or cancer pain in an outpatient setting while coordinating patient care needs with other specialists.
- Our health system serves a population base of 300,000 in the Mid-Ohio Valley and Southeastern Ohio.
Position Highlights Include:
- Outpatient only – noninterventional
- Attractive base salary based on experience
- 2 year salary guarantee
- Signing bonus
- Relocation Reimbursement/Assistance
- Student loan repayment
- Patient-centered medical care
- Paid time off (PTO): 6 weeks (30 business days)
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Retirement: 403(b)
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision benefit package.
- Annual CME funds – $5,000
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.