Ohio - Neurology – (48726)
Neurology – Southeastern Ohio
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join a robust Neurology program
- The position will include a general neurology practice including stroke, brain and spinal tumors, muscular dystrophy, headache and other pain, meningitis, encephalitis, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders, multiple sclerosis, and effects of systemic diseases, like high blood pressure and diabetes, on the nervous system.
- Seeking a highly motivated Neurologist that is interested in building a robust practice that serve the immediate community and population base of over 250,000
- Established Referral Base
- Certified Stroke Center
- 1:3 call-1 weekend per month
- Av. 15-18 patients/day
- 2-year guaranteed salary plus productivity
- Signing Bonus, Educational Loan Repayment, Relocation, CME
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision benefit package
- 6 weeks time off
- Access to large cities and airports including Pittsburgh, Columbus, & Cleveland
- OHIO Medical License
- EMG, EEG
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.