Ohio - Radiation Oncology – (48719)
Radiation Oncology – Southeastern Ohio
- 200-bed not-for-profit community health system seeks BC/BE Radiation Oncologist to join their thriving, growing practice
- The group integrates advanced practice providers into their clinical operations to provide the best possible patient care.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, energetic, and collegial group that is part of an outstanding and reputable multi-specialty employed medical group.
- 2 year competitive salary guarantee PLUS productivity incentives
- Signing bonus- $30,000
- Student Loan Repayment Program – up to $100,000 over 5 years
- Relocation – up to $15,000
- Time Off: 6 weeks (30 business days)
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Retirement: 403(b)
- Medical, Dental and Vision available at a low cost
- Annual CME funds – $3,000 PLUS business expense
- New state of the art equipment which includes: Cyberknife, Radixact, Versa HD & Phillips Big Bore CT
- Brand New Cancer Center – Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology and Diagnostic Imaging on site
- Beautiful mid-western town.
- Excellent public and private schools in the area.
- Local activities for family and friends: hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, boating/kayaking, hunting, fishing, skiing/snowboarding, crafting, antiques, fitness, camping, ATV trail.
- Excellent dining venues.
- Short drive to Akron, Columbus, and Charleston for additional cultural activities.
- Local regional airport for quick, convenient travel plus three international airports within 2 hours: Columbus (CMH), Pittsburgh (PITT), Cleveland (CLE).
- Low cost of living.
- An attractive housing market that includes a live venue of homes to meet any need.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.