Idaho - Family Medicine – (48716)
Family medicine/ Occupational medicine Opportunity in Southeastern ID
- Medical Group is looking for a primary care physician to work in our clinic seeing both urgent care and occupational medicine patients.
- Will consider Family Medicine or Occupational Medicine candidates
- Provide management of occupational programs including: injury treatment including procedures, employee screening, rehabilitation, workplace consulting,audiology, pulmonary function testing, vaccine administration, drug testing, wellness programs & education.
- Base Salary with RVU Bonus Incentives, Relocation Assistance & Student Loan Assistance as well as a Commencement Bonus.
- Can sponsor J1 visa candidates.
- Located in Southeastern Idaho where the sun shines 300 days a year. Cost of Living substantially lower than the national average. Diversity of choice between public, private and charter school education. Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, Yellowstone National Park. Premier Fly Fishing, Skiing, Hiking, Biking and many outdoor adventures all nearby.
- This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the great outdoors in a town often referred to as the “Hidden Jewel of the Northwest” while pursuing your career goals.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.