Minnesota - Neurosurgery – (48709)
- 330 bed tertiary hospital, consistently ranked among America’s top 100 hospitals
- 3 Neurosurgeons (one is casual) in the department. This is an area of growth, goal is to hire up to 4-5 Neurosurgeons.
- Call coverage by locums only. In future compensated call is not more than 3-4 nights per month after the department builds on
- 6 Advanced Practitioners supporting Neurosurgeon in ambulatory and acute setting, also taking floor and surgical call with neurosurgeons
- Clinic on site, park once daily!
- Level I Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Emergency Department
- Dedicated Neurosurgical ICU and floor
- Primary stroke center
- Call is compensated separately
- 70-80% spine and 20-30% cranial case mix currently
- Built in referral base
- Strong PM&R department
- Comprehensive cancer center with Cyber Knife
- No adult orthopedic spinal surgeons
- Two dedicated neurosurgical operating rooms with state-of-the-art equipment
- 3 new Pentero microscopes, 2 with IR capability
- O Arm 1 and O Arm 2 with stealth S7 and 8 stations
- 2 Medtronic power pedicle screw drivers
- 2 full sets of pneumatic Kerisons
- Limited pediatric neurosurgery scope. Three major Children’s hospitals in Minneapolis/St Paul.
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE in Neurological Surgery
- Fellowship trained physicians encourage to apply
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.