Nebraska - Neurosurgery – (48708)
seeking a BC/BE Neurosurgeon to advance the vision and make a lasting impact.
Health Clinic and University School of Medicine are seeking quality driven, patient-centered Neurosurgeon(s) to join our progressive, and rapidly expanding Neuroscience Institute in Nebraska. Seeking both the experienced BC Neurosurgeon as well as new grads – looking to be a part of this exciting vision; and GROW the Neurosurgery Division. These opportunities are well suited for the academically driven Neurosurgeon.
Seeking Sub-Specialty training in several key areas: Cerebrovascular, Trauma, Skull Base, Tumors, and Endovascular procedures; and who are passionate about providing comprehensive neurosurgical care in a Center of Excellence. Position includes neurosurgery trauma care; some general neurosurgery
The Neuroscience Institute integrates leading medical experts in the subspecialties of neurology, neuroradiology, neuro-critical care, and neurosurgery to offer highly advanced care for patients with the most complex neurological disorders.
The Neuroscience Institute specialties include:
- Level 4 Epilepsy Center – equipped with epilepsy monitoring and (2) Epileptologists. Reknowned specialists Epilepsym Stroke, Movement disorders, MS and Headache
- Stroke Certified Centers, treating over 1,000 cases annually in metro:
- 1 Thrombectomy Capable
- 3 Primary
- 1 Acute ready
- ACS Level I Trauma Center
The opportunity also includes:
- Academic affiliation with University School of Medicine, ability to practice in Clinical and Academic settings
- Opportunity to design and build a designated neuro scrub team
- Electronic medical records via Epic
- A large referral base from Medical Group Enterprise
- Call 1:4
Compensation package includes two year guarantee; Quality incentive, CME, relocation, core benefits, retirement savings, and paid malpractice insurance.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.