New York - Neurology – (48696)
Location: New York
New York – Neurology
• Client is currently looking for full time General Neurologist
• They have 1 position available based on a retirement
• They even have support personnel which is hard to do in the current labor shortage environment! This site is familiar with the Neurology specialty.
• They are a small hospital located one hour away from Albany, NY and 45 minutes to Saratoga, NY.
• They could do a 4 or 5 day a week position and consider it Full time
• Compensation would depend on the conditions you choose – they start at slightly higher than the MGMA Salary median for your specialty in their geographic region
• They provide 5 weeks off and 7 paid holidays, Malpractice, all dues, licenses, etc. paid, CME allowance, 90% Health Insurance premium paid by the hospital, sign on bonus and reimbursed moving costs.
• Their sites are well run, full of loyal and smart support staff. Their hospital is independently owned and operated. They have been in the black for the past 20 years and they are not looking for a partner or affiliate. 80% of the hospital’s revenue comes from the strong network of outpatient practice and the patient loyalty that they possess. They have a network of 12 centers, most recently opening one in Amsterdam, NY, and an outpatient Endoscopy Center as well.
• Their employed specialties are Ob/Gyn, Pulmonology, Neurology, Urology, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Occupational Health, Family Practice, ENT, Audiology and Podiatry.
• The best part of being in this position is the staff you will work with, whether at the sites, the hospital or your colleagues located at the other sites.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.