New York - Dermatology – (48692)
Location: New York
Central New York – Dermatology
• 3 Dermatologists and 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians (APC)
• Physician Teledermatology with APC’s doing biopsies
• Instant Referral Base provided by over 300 Network Clinicians
• Full Support Staff
• Beautiful Clinic location, 4 miles from Primary Hospital
• Medical Student Interaction
• 180 Bed Primary Hospital with Level II Trauma Center
• Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
• This is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight-county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York.
• The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
• Major teaching affiliate of Columbia University
• Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
• Located 90 minutes from Albany, Syracuse, and Binghamton, and 3 1/2 hours from New York City
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.