Delaware - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (48679)
Delaware – Pulmonary/Critical Care
• Client is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Critical Care/Pulmonologist to join their team.
• The candidate will provide both inpatient and outpatient coverage.
• You can look forward to a competitive salary, excellent benefits package including malpractice, health insurance, CME coverage & Onsite Daycare!
• There is also a signing bonus and moving expenses included in our onboarding package. This position offers Loan Forgiveness consideration.
About the Practice:
• Practicing medicine truly provides an extraordinary work/life balance. It offers Delmarva’s widest array of specialty and sub-specialty services, including a Level III Trauma Center. You can experience an enlightened blend of tradition and transformation, within an engaged, award-winning, 99-bed facility that focuses on high-quality care. This physician-led, professionally managed, multispecialty group practice is a place that promotes low stress and resilience, and where providers enjoy a familial sense of collegiality.
About Delaware’s Coastal Shore
• When it comes to things to do, Delaware packs more pleasure-per-mile than any other state. Spend a day in the north to enjoy leisurely strolls through grand DuPont family mansions. Come to central Delaware in the summer to rock out with the international music superstars at the Firefly Music Festival. Head south to the Delaware Beaches and find a quiet space just for you. From Rehoboth Beach to Fenwick Island, Delaware’s miles of seashore create a breezy paradise of gentle dunes, singing shorebirds, and rumbling surf. No matter where your travels take you in Delaware, you’ll find fun, adventure, and endless discoveries await..
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.