Texas - Family Medicine – (48649)
Texas – Family Medicine
They have several current openings in the area and surrounding communities(including Faculty positions). As a partner with the University of Texas System, their Graduate Medical Education is an integral component and is growing rapidly. They are excited about their medical school opening in 2023. This growth requires motivated and hard-working team members who will enthusiastically help to build the future of medical care in East Texas.
You will be joining a health system comprised of 10 hospitals and more than 70 physician clinics. The ideal candidate would be BC/BE and eligible for licensure in Texas. They would also be team oriented and motivated by the opportunity to contribute to a growing academic environment.
About this position:
• Monday-Friday, 8-5:00 with 4 Hours of administrative time
• Opportunity to serve birth-geriatrics if desired
• No procedures required
• Paid Medical Insurance Premiums
• Life Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Competitive Retirement Plans
• Professional Development Fund
• Reimbursement for TX Medical License Registration
• Fee exempt status for DEA License
• Smith County Medical Society Membership
• Texas Medical Association Dues Reimbursement
• Medical Liability Coverage: No tail coverage policy needed
• Vacation Days (accruals increase at regular intervals), Floating Holidays, University Holidays, CME Time, Sick Time
• Population of over 100,000 (233,00 in the metropolitan area)
• Outstanding area public and private schools
• Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities
• Affordable housing and low cost of living
• Various lifestyle choices– lake front, historical homes, modern, rural
• No State Income Tax
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.