Idaho - Cardiology – (48633)
Non Invasive Cardiology Opportunity in Southeastern ID
- Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join their dynamic and well-established cardiology group.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a physician who is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of those around them while seeking adventure in the mountains and rivers of Idaho.
- Program boasts a depth of experiences providers and programs which include TAVR, Watchman and MitraClip.
- Call is 6 days per month
- Base Salary with RVU Bonus Incentives, Relocation Assistance & Student Loan Assistance as well as a Commencement Bonus.
- Can Sponsor J1 visa candidates
- Located in Southeastern Idaho where the sun shines 300 days a year. Cost of Living substantially lower than the national average. Diversity of choice between public, private and charter school education. Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, Yellowstone National Park. Premier Fly Fishing, Skiing, Hiking, Biking and many outdoor adventures all nearby.
- This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the great outdoors in a town often referred to as the “Hidden Jewel of the Northwest” while pursuing your career goals.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.