Alabama - Psychiatry – (48619)
Outpatient Psychiatry – Southeastern Alabama
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Psychiatrist to join their team
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Monday – Friday schedule – 8 am to 5 pm
- No weekend, night, or holiday call requirements
- Practice at one location – no travel required
- 28-bed inpatient psychiatric program with Psychiatric Hospitalist coverage
- Internal Medicine Hospitalist group manages medical care of Psychiatric Inpatients
- Opportunity to precept 3rd and 4th year medical students and Internal Medicine residents
- 420 licensed bed Level II Trauma Center
- Benefits include: health, life, and disability coverage, retirement plan, paid malpractice with tail, PTO and extended illness coverage, commencement and relocation payments, student loan repayment, CME and licensure fees allowance, and more!
- Located 90 minutes from Tallahassee, FL and Columbus, GA, and Panama City, FL, and 2 hours from Montgomery
- H1B cap-exempt and possible J1 visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.