Alabama - Internal Medicine – (48618)
Internal Medicine Faculty – Southeastern Alabama
- ACGME Internal Medicine Residency program seeks a Board Certified Internist to join their GME faculty
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Teach and supervise interns and residents PGY 1-3
- Internal Medicine residency program currently consists of 13 residents per year
- Each resident will have 1 half day clinic when on wards each week. When in research or elective, they will have 2 half days of clinic/week.
- There is no clinic during ICU, night float, or EM.
- Faculty physician to resident ratio 1:4
- Physician will be responsible for preparing and delivering occasional didactic lectures 10-15 min in length on selected topics/diseases
- No weekend, holiday, or call requirements
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- 420 licensed bed Level II Trauma Center
- Benefits include: health, life, and disability coverage, retirement plan, paid malpractice with tail, PTO and extended illness coverage, commencement and relocation payments, student loan repayment, CME and licensure fees allowance, and more!
- Located 90 minutes from Tallahassee, FL and Columbus, GA, and Panama City, FL, and 2 hours from Montgomery
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.