Pennsylvania - Orthopedic Surgery – (48558)
Adult Reconstruction Orthopaedic Surgery – Northwestern Pennsylvania
- Seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Orthopaedic Surgeon with fellowship training in Adult Reconstruction to join a collegial practice of 7 physicians and 7 advance practice providers.
- 1:1 model with advanced practice provider
- 423-bed, Level II Trauma Center
- Call of 1:4
- Office located within walking distance to hospital and ambulatory surgery center
- Guaranteed support from an established Orthopaedic Trauma Service
- 24/7 inpatient and outpatient support by a team of advance practice providers
- Expansive referral network
- Outpatient clinic with in-house x-ray, DME, etc.
- Dedicated block OR scheduling
- High volume surgical program
- Epic and Cerner EMR Systems
- Orthopaedic Residency Program
Candidates can expect:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Robust retirement plans
- Customary and reasonable moving expenses
- Flexible scheduling for work-life balance
Skill: Total Joint/Reconstruction
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.